Selasa, 29 Mei 2012

How To Deal With The Boss (Part 1)

This conversation accidentally happened few days ago between me and The Lady with red lipstick. This was about the 'I'm the boss and you have to listen to me' things.


"Why don't you continue your study?" she asked.
"I don't have money," I answered. I realized that improvement of education is a need in my work.
"Try to hook a boyfriend!" she said.
My mouth openend. A boyfriend?
"But I want a husband instead of a boyfriend," I tried to confince her.
"You need a lot of money if you want to continue your study. That's why, you need a boyfriend. A rich one. Ask him to pay for your study."
Suddenly I felt sick of the smile that showed on a powdered face. A light conversation in a very beautiful morning supposed to be fun. But then I realized, there would be no fun if related with this lady.
"But I want a husband," I repeated.
"Oh, come on... It's so hard to find a man who wants to get married nowadays."
Then I nodded in silence. Even if I couldn't get scholarship for continuing my study, hooked a guy and withdrawed some money from him as if he were an Automated Transaction Machine, was totally a silly idea.

So, tips number one:

Just listen and node your head, but never do the silly suggestion.

1 komentar: